Sunday, May 22, 2011

My First Post

I decided a week ago that enough was enough. I was no longer happy with my current weight. Actually, I had not been happy with my current weight for awhile but finally decided I had to do something about it.

I had a friend recently lose approximately 30lbs by reducing her calorie intake and exercising 3 times a week. It looked so easy for her that I decided I would give it a try.

If you are reading this blog and thinking "well, I'm not good at counting calories", you are not alone.  I too felt I could not count calories because it was too much of an inconvenience.  I WAS WRONG! I didn't realize just how many calories I was eating in one day. Once I picked up my favorite chocolate (kit kat) and read the package, I threw it back down.  Over 300 calories in those 4 little chocolate sticks!!! Are you kidding me?!?!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment