Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Are you there food? It's me, Sandra

I am STARVING today!  I ate oatmeal for breakfast and I'm now eating my mid-morning snack: 1/2 cup Gardetto's snack mix. This is the recommended serving size on the bag. There are 150 calories in 1/2 cup. I will add to the snack mix a cup of hot tea. This seems to stop the suppress the appetite and has little to no calories depending on the flavor.

Yesterday I started C25K, Week 2. I made it through the entire workout but my right hamstring started acting up during the cool down walk. Here's hoping it heals quickly so I can continue with the program tomorrow.  I also think it's time to retire my running shoes and go buy a pair that work!

My ultimate goal for this weight loss diet is to lose 2 lbs a week. For once in my life, I'm excited to step on the scale on Sunday to see how this week's plan worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment